The Hub is a collaborative work space located in Building 111, Room 104 and is managed by the JPL Library. Events and activities promoting cross functional collaborations are highly encouraged. All events and activities should be related to JPL work.
The HUB includes both the Library services desk and the OCIO 4-HELP desk (for device pickup, etc.).
- Hub OPEN 24/7: Badge access M-F before 7:30am & after 5:15pm
- Library Services Desk: M-F 7:30am – 4:45pm. Closed RDO
- OCIO 4-Help Desk: M-F 8am-4pm, Closed RDO
See right hand section for contact information on both service desks.
Recent Events @ The Hub
JPL Stories: About
- Time changes all: My times at JPL in 3 Acts and 4 stories. – Story Poster
- Surveyor 1: The first controlled landing on a celestial body – Story Poster
- Cassini’s Blaze of Glory Part II: What will it take to get to the Grand Finale? – and not too early! – Story Poster
Explore IT Workshop Series: JPL Tube Channel
- Outlook Vault
- Jabber Update
Open Developer Meetup: Community Site
- Docker two-stage build process — Use Docker to compile assets without bloating your container image. – JPL Tube Link
- Doxygen — Documentation made easy. – JPL Tube Link
- MOCCI — Continuous Deployment with ChatOps on the Analytics Cloud – JPL Tube Link