Here are a few ways to borrow a book from the JPL Library:
- Submit request through BEACON Express.
- Select Book Loan under the New Request section.
- Search BEACON Catalog to locate online or print copy.
- Locate in BEACON Information Commons stacks
- Contact Library Services Desk at x4-4200 to check out or recall an item.
How do I renew a book?
- For JPL Library books: Online or call x4-4200.
- For InterLibrary books ordered through Beacon Express: Call x4-3841.
- NOTE: Renewals for ILL books are approved/denied by lending library.
- For policy see “How long can I keep the item?” in the FAQ below.