Want to know what IEEE Xplore can do but Google can’t? Come to this session on “Insider’s Tips and What’s New with IEEE Xplore.” George Plosker, IEEE Client Services Manager, will present an online webinar for JPL engineers and researchers Tuesday November 18th at 11:00 am.
This one hour IEEE Xplore briefing will cover the IEEE Xplore content and interface including how to:
- Improve the efficiency of research and project teams.
- Solve technical problems by constructing successful search strategies for precise results
- Use IEEE Xplore tools for knowledge sharing and collaboration
- Locate information on companies, or organizations using author affiliation
- Stay current by setting-up personalization in IEEE Xplore to use alerts and saved searches
- Find best papers by using “Sort by Most Cited”
- Learn what IEEE Xplore can do that Google can’t!
There are two ways to participate at this session:
- Come to the Hub (111-104) and participate the session with others. Goodies available at the Hub.
- Participate from your office, or anywhere with Internet connection. Here is the detail for dial-in to the webinar on your own:
Join WebEx meeting:https://ieee.webex.com/ieee/j.php?MTID=mb831373d8d62174f3dba97bdd59ac225
Meeting number: 638 719 272
Meeting password: JPLNov18
Join by phone
1-650-429-3300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
1-866-469-3239 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
Access code: 638 719 272