How Do I Find Things?
Use the expandable menu navigation on the left contains the site structure.
- Search: Books, journal listings, journal article databases, standards, and patents.
- Services: BEACON Express, How to borrow or purchase books, Consultation and Reference, and IT Bookstore.
- Programs: JPL Stories, and Information Science Seminars.
- Archives: Archives Search, Archives Application, and Exhibits.
- Records and Engineering Document Services: EDS, JPL Requirements and Procedures, List of Records Categories and Records Liaisons, How to Send and Retrieve Records from Storage.
- JPL Authors: Checklist for publishing, links to JPL publications.
How do I renew a book?
- For JPL Library books: Online or call Circulation x4-3840.
- For InterLibrary books ordered through Beacon Express: Call x4-3841.
How do I order a book, document, subscription, paper or other library material? [JPL Only]
- Use BEACON Express to order books for loan or purchase; to request photocopies of articles and papers; to request interlibrary loans; or to order documents.
Where are My Section’s List of Records Categories?
How do I transfer inactive records to storage?
- Here is the link for detailed instructions.
How do I locate documents in Engineering Document Services?
- Click here for a link to EDS Services and EDIMS.
How do I find information on page charges?
- Click here for a link to JPL Authors.