How Do I Find Things?
Use the expandable menu navigation on the left contains the site structure.
- Search: Books, journal listings, journal article databases, standards, and patents.
- Browse: New Books list, Journal by Subjects, Topics lists.
- Renew Items: Log into library account to renew checked out materials.
- Library Services: 3D Printers, BEACON Express, How to borrow or purchase books, Consultation, Recommend a title, and CalTech library borrowing information.
- JPL Stories: Information on our JPL Stories program, as well as an archive of past story posters.
- Archives: Historical Photo of the Month, Archives Search, Archives Application, and Exhibits.
- Records Management Group [JPL Only]: JPL Requirements and Procedures, List of Records Categories and Records Liaisons, How to Send and Retrieve Records from Storage.
- Marking & Handling: Contacts and information on marking & handling procedures of JPL documents.
- JPL Authors: List of recently published articles by JPLers, Checklist for publishing, Page Charge information, and Ed Stone Award Publication list.
How do I use the catalog?
- See our user’s guide.
How do I renew a book?
- For JPL Library books: Online or call Library Services x4-4200.
- For InterLibrary books ordered through Beacon Express: Call x4-3841.
How do I order a book, document, subscription, paper or other library material? [JPL Only]
- Use BEACON Express to order books for loan or purchase; to request photocopies of articles and papers; to request interlibrary loans; or to order documents.
Where are My Section’s List of Records Categories?
How do I transfer inactive records to storage?
- Here is the link for detailed instructions.
How do I locate documents in Engineering Document Services?
- Click here for a link to EDS Services and EDIMS.
How do I find information on page charges?
- Click here for a link to Page Charge FAQ.