Here is an updated list of ebooks related to Mars and Mars exploration.
- Working on Mars: voyages of scientific discovery with the Mars exploration rovers (2012)
- Landscape of Mars: a visual tour (2008)
- Mars: a cosmic stepping stone: uncovering humanity’s cosmic context (2008)
- Mars plasma environment (2007)
- Russian planetary exploration: history, development, legacy, prospect (2007)
- Lunar and planetary webcam user’s guide (2006)
- Marswalk one: first steps on a new planet (2005)
- On Mars: exploration of thr Red Planet, 1958-1978 (1984) NASA History Office
- Viking orbiter views of Mars (1980) NASA History Office
All ebooks can be downloaded from within the JPL network. JPL subscribed and purchased ebooks are for JPL staff individual uses, and they can not be redistributed to others. If you want to recommend books to your colleagues, please ask them to download from the JPL network, too.
Questions and comments about ebooks or any other resources or services, please contact Library Reference Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call ext 4-4200.